F-Secure is looking for a Senior Developer -Identity and Access Management.
Do you see yourself working at F-Secure, and committing to help people and businesses be free in the digital world, without having to worry about cyber security.
In this role you would be the newest addition to our Authentication and Authorization team and start on a challenging role as a Developer for Identity and Access Management. The seniority of the role will be ultimately tailored based on your skills and experience. We are responsible for developing, enhancing and supporting our Customer Identity and Access Management solution – providing authentication and authorization services for all F-Secure B2B and B2C products as well as enabling SSO identity federation integrations with our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing Oauth 2.0 authentication solutions
- Developing integration and mediation layers
- Designing and developing management APIs
What we offer:
- Work in the team that provides core technical infrastructure which enables the entire F-Secure business.
- Opportunity to develop in the role and gain rare and valuable skills in the IAM domain.
- Opportunity to help shape the future direction of the IAM service.
- Chance to work as part of a team of IAM professionals, all learning from each other.
What we expect you to bring to the table:
- Knowledge of Identity / Access Management fundamentals
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management concepts, principles and practices, including establishing/monitoring logical access controls
- Java software development skills with recent project experience
- Experience using and maintaining AWS services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Both within our existing service offering and new exciting cyber security solutions there is significant potential for further success in the market – if you are the right person to pursue and realize this success – this is a very rewarding position within F-Secure. Outcomes of your work have a direct impact on the success of the team and the business.
And of course, we offer competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, remote working, company supported sport activities, and many more things to keep our best asset – people – happy!
See yourself here? Join Northstar and let’s make the match happen.